About Primrose Avenue
Working collaboratively with couples, businesses and wedding and event planners, I transform individual stories into expressive floral designs. Let’s think big, dream bigger and embrace the magic of wild creativity.
Modern. Luxurious. Captivating.
I’m a freethinking, style-led, modern florist who designs in the way that flowers grow. I don’t pin them into tightly-bound bouquets or done-before, overly-polished arrangements.
Instead, my creations come from the heart and embody a good helping of soul. I weave in unique personalities and stories while capturing the true beauty of flowers in their purest, most fascinating form. Above all, I aim to create something that hasn’t been seen before to spark curiosity, move people and take your wedding or event to another level of visually stunning!
So, if you want a luxury florist who looks at a space differently and transforms with unexpected floral creations that will captivate, wow and generally leave you speechless, I’m your girl! But if “traditional and uniformed” is more your vibe, chances are, I’m not.
Making The Magic Happen
Of course, the experience is just as important as those spectacular end results.
To give you confidence in the creative process, I’ll get to know you, your wants and wildest wishes. Whether the venue is a stately home, elegant orangery or chic marquee, I’ll design with equal measures of consideration and creativity, ensuring every element is perfectly aligned, instantly impactful and beyond what you thought possible.
Meanwhile, to make the wedding or event planning a breeze, I’ll liaise with fellow suppliers to help bring everything together smoothly. I’m always (extremely!) excited to talk all things florals and styling, but I’m also on hand to offer honest advice, give a trusted recommendation, or simply lend a listening ear.
This means, if you’re looking for a reliable, warm and friendly luxury florist who’ll exceed the brief and have your back, you’ve come to the right place.
A Little About Me
- With Jamaican and Italian heritage, I’m a natural-born hostess and a mega foodie, so bringing people together for great food and music lights up my soul.
- My favourite flower changes weekly, but I have a particular soft spot for cloud-like candytufts, free-spirited scabious and to-die-for-scented sweetpeas.
- I’m pretty competitive, both in the floral studio and on the netball court.
- My ultimate dream is to one day own a flower farm. To supply mine and other florists’ weddings, but also provide space where people can come simply to enjoy the beauty of nature.
- If you’re still reading at this point, you’ll know that I love being in the great outdoors, but you’d have to pay me thousands to go on a hike. I’m more of an admire-the-views kind of girl!
I had Cleo create my wedding flowers and she did a magical job! My brief to her for my floral crown was to ‘make me look like woodland fairy nymph and my goodness, her choices and the colour palette were absolutely perfect! I adored my bouquet and the stunning table arrangements too. She even helped me attach the crown! I couldn’t recommend Cleo more – she’s incredibly talented and brought my vision to life and she’s also just a sweet, kind and hardworking person. You will not regret having her as part of your team!